Friday 7 September 2012

My experiences during the first term of 2012


The first term of this year was very good for me. Although I was a lot classes not only in the Faculty, but at the center of Santiago too (specifically, in Center of Jews Studies), I enjoyed almost all the subjects and I feel that I learnt a lot with the new teachers.

About health, I was quite fine in comparison with other years. But this wasn't the same for my mother and my family. My mum knew that she had diabetes and this notice was complicated at first, because she was very nervous and, really, my dad, my sisters and me didn't know either how to calm her. I have to recognize that that maybe my mother was very depressed since a few years ago, which was another big problem. Now I can say that she's much better, thinner and happier because besides all the doctors that she see, she's going to the psychologist. The therapist had been amazing with my mum and I really appreciate her job.

And for this semester , I'd like to try new things. I was thinking about dancing or photography. I think that it will be nice to try it, just like a hobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment